1942 Churton Avenue
Prestigious Home in Tranquil South Los Altos
Striking one-level prestigious home newly built in 2013 featuring stunning and unique architectural details. Situated on a quiet street and in a sought after neighborhood close to Grant Park, acclaimed Cupertino schools, Woodland Library, markets and hiking trails.
Well thought-out floor plan with 4 bedrooms, plus a dedicated office (can be a 5th bedroom) providing luxurious personal accommodations with three and one-half distinctively designed bathrooms.
Breathtaking art glass dome and tile with inlaid wood floor greet you as you enter. Soaring 12’ high ceilings are decorated with ravishing style and beautiful lighting. Fine craftsmanship is expressed in the elegantly-appointed living room with cozy fireplace and the refined wainscoting in the office. Entertain with style in the formal dining serviced by a butler's pantry with sink and wine refrigerator. Magnificent chef's kitchen fitted with expansive designer cabinetry, quartz countertops, center island with sink, large walk-in pantry, beautiful mosaic tile backsplash & Jenn-Air built-in stainless steel appliances, including a 6-burner stovetop. Distinguished circular alcove overlooks the lush garden. Well-appointed family room with large fireplace, overhead media wiring & centralized audio/video system for the ultimate home theater experience. Wide sliding doors offer seamless access to an outdoor patio in the landscaped backyard, providing a serene retreat for enjoying the summer breeze and the canopy of a majestic Japanese Maple tree.
Two beautiful suites including a guest suite with a fabulous designer touch and a luxurious master suite with spacious walk-in closet, sitting area and captivating master bath with rain shower & relaxing soaking tub.
Features & Amenities
- 4 bedrooms, plus an office (can be a 5th bedroom) & 3.5 baths
- 3,049 sf of living space on a 10,240 lot (per the county assessor)
- Two-car finished garage with electric car charger
- Indoor laundry area with sink
- Restoration Hardware custom cabinetry, designer lighting and Hunter Douglas blinds
- Centralized audio (whole house + patio) sound and video system (HDMI / cable connections)
- Intercom and security system
- Central vacuum, Dual-zone heating/AC, CAT6 wiring
- Thermal-controlled wiring closet
- Distance to Grant Park 0.3mi; Foothill Crossing Shopping Center (Trader Joe’s, Rite Aid) 0.8 mi; Woodland Library 0.8mi; Black Mountain Trail 1.4mi; Rancho Shopping Center 2.6 mi
- Excellent Cupertino schools (Buyer to verify eligibility): Montclaire Elementary 0.8 mi; Cupertino Middle 0.6 mi; Homestead High 1.2 mi
Los Altos is a quiet, residential city with tree-lined streets and a quaint downtown. The city’s downtown features more than 150 shops and restaurants in a six-block area, with frequent movie nights, farmers' markets, and special events.
In 1976, Apple co-founders Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak built the first 50 Apple I computers in Jobs's garage in Los Altos.
In 2004, Judy Fusco rented her Los Altos home, later known as 'Casa Facebook', to Mark Zuckerberg where he and a few other associates scaled Facebook from 200,000 members to 2.5 million.
Showings by appointment only to comply with County health orders. Please contact Vicky Peng to request an appointment. Thank you.